Saturday, April 4, 2009

Motorcycle Test Drive (Evaluation)

Yesterday 3/4/09 (Fri), around morning 10.20am, I'm going to our company's safety driving school for motorcycle test drive or evaluation. This test drive only for company management level employee only. I’m so excited because can test few model of motorcycle that I never drive before including new scooter bike. This evaluation is between our product (motorcycle) & competitors.





For safety purpose, we need to wear helmet, cotton glove & long sleeve which are necessary. These test evaluations have 3 sections that is stability, Noise & Vibration and Appearance. Stability including starting, idling, snapping, crusing, acceleration, constant speed, turning etc. Noise & Vibration is about handle, seat, step bar/floor & engine noise. Than Appearance is about paint work quality, sticker quality etc. After around 1 hr test, I’m starting giving the mark/point. The result how? Sorry, it’s confidential for public publish! But if you want to know which model best, ask me personally. I will love to share with you all.

This is locker provide to keep our personal “thing”. But I don’t bring must “thing” there, don’t need one…


Guess what is this? I found it in the wall of store room. It’s a radio! Although the sound a bit rough. It’s very special, like antiques that only can be found in bar.



This 70cc old motorcycle also an antique. My father has 1 before, but sold 10 years ago. Haha! This bike ready “tahan lasak” can live until now. Of course the owner say mahu “jaga”lah! The owner say have another one lagi, lagi old punya ar. But sorry, cannot nampak now lol.

Because of confidential issue, I can’t write must here. That’s all for this evaluation test, see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment