Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Dream House come true !

Last Sunday 15/3/09, my whole family is washing our New House. This New House is my “Dream House”. Finally I have my “Dream House”. It has 5 room; 1 for my parent & each for my siblings including me. The interesting part is I get the “Master Room”. Wow!

The master room is for my parent in my early planning, but they reject & want a room in ground floor. The reason is because they say it’s inconvenient to climb up & down the stairs for old men like them.
Consequently, I own the Master Room with own bathroom & balcony too. Oh my god! ….. Master room is big; I will use 1 corner as my computer and reading corner.

For 1st floor living room, I prepare to put a TV, minicompo, playstation with sofa. Here will be an “enjoy” place for family members. While ground floor living room as family TV watching place; may be will install “astro” lol.
The new house had 3 bathroom, this is much much better than “kampong” house that only have 1 bathroom. All family sharing 1 bathroom, when 1 of us is “nikmati” mandian, another is in “hurry” of “pangsai” or “gap nie”……very disturbing…

After breakfast in the morning. We pack all necessary washing tools to our car and when to our new house. New house location not far from our current “kampong” house. It takes around 10-15min. there. We decide to start cleaning from 1st floor.


My brother is “fire” all window to wet, so that it’s easier to wash. See his gaya (style), kerja pun ada gaya.


This is my sister & our “pembantu” washing the window.


My Dad washing “toilet”, haha….. but actually I had wash already. Maybe he “rasa” not clean enough. Nevermind….. wash……


Hah! This is me, gosok each mosaic 1 by 1… it’s look like easy, but after 100 piece of mosaic, my wrist & forearm started “masam”.


My brother wash “toilet” again. Oh, yes. actually I only wash the “ma tong” not the wall. Second person “complaint” dirty in the toilet liao. Hehe…. Maybe I’m just main-main in the toilet.


My car dirty after my dad “fire” upper balcony's wall. The dusts are turun & cover our entire car. This is my two sister’s artistic “work”. Ha.. 1st prize in “Kuda”?…. Must hantam big big lol. Chi ko pau (1 ringgit) ok!


It’s lunch time, time to eat, time to rest, time to re-charge energy….. wanna know what we eating ?? …….. keh pui (chicken rice) & mee goreng. I choose mee goreng, dad already “book” 1. haha… only 2 packet we buying. My sister boh liao. Haha, maybe 1 to 2 spoon to puaskan rasa bolehlah. Drinks have many choose; coke-spice, orange, mineral water & “geng-geng” (mom’s homemade). Few type of fruit also disediakan such as papaya, honeydew, “baliku” etc. After small rest, we are continuing our final washing in the 1st floor. Then we move to wash the ground floor. I wash the stair first, but then my ankle start feels the pain, wah lau a….


In the afternoon, rain coming. I mean “hujan” not the Korean famous singer name “rain”. I think God is helping us to wash our outer house.


I’m demonstrate the “Kungfu washing” !!


We have visitor, our friend is stay 1 row behind us only. We will become neighbor soon.


Around 5 o’clock, almost finish job already, we take this opportunity to wash our car too… 1 by 1… totally 4 cars. If collect “upah” – RM5/car. RM5 X 4 = RM20. $$ haha.
Then our body finally, hoh, got 3 bathroom, don’t need to “rebut” already.

Finally, we move back to “kampong” house, leave all the washing tools there & move to Kopitiam for our Dinner. We take the “Bah Kut Teh” (Penang famous food). Wow, its puas after kerja teruk seharian. puas. puas. puas.

I have applied leave on next day “Monday” last week. There will few reason for it; 1st I need a rest after “hard work” on washing the new house; I know I will have pain all the body after that. 2nd because my AL balance have more than 10 days that will be expire within a month, better use it rather than its forfeit automatically. 3rd because it’s my Chinese calendar birthday!! Hurray! Happy Birthday to me!!

I’m sorry if anyone of you doesn’t understand my language…. I’m Malaysian so I use rojak language to write…. Special right? if you have any part or word that don’t understand, you may leave a question in “comments”. I will answer & explains to you asap.

2 comments:

  1. When move to your new house? Where is it...still in Butterworth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete